The Lambda Chapter of Alpha Gamma Rho chapter house at the University of Minnesota was built in 1936, with additions in 1956 and 1963. Home away from home for hundreds of men through the years, the Lambda Chapter conducted a fraternity fundraising campaign to rebuild the house on the St. Paul campus and preserve it as a premier facility for all AGRs in the years ahead. This allowed them to:

  • Renovate the original 1936 house and 1963 addition

  • Replace the 1956 addition with a new three-level addition

  • Increase square footage from 11,000 to 13,901 while maintaining current capacity for 50 men

  • Upgrade the mechanical and electrical systems

  • Install a fire suppression system

  • Meet ADA compliance by increasing accessibility and adding an elevator



Get a Consultation