For more than 100 years, the Iowa Gamma Chapter House for Sigma Phi Epsilon at the University of Iowa is in need of upgrades. Working to preserve their rich heritage, they are providing a high-quality, durable facility that will meet the needs of their brothers for years to come.
- Enhance structural strength where needed and maximize the usage of space
- Renovate bathroom facilities to better accommodate the chapter
- Replace HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Address mandatory life-safety issues with sprinklers, fire-rated doors, and full compliance with code specifications
- Provide ample study space and wireless internet access throughout the facility
- Make basic site improvements, including parking lot, property lighting, and landscaping for structural durability and aesthetic appeal