The Alpha Chi Omega house at the University of Oklahoma has been a fundamental part of the Psi Chapter experience for the past 70+ years. Because it has been decades since the last major renovation, it became clear to the Psi Chapter House Corporation that they must make a major investment in the Alpha Chi home to remain competitive and meet the needs of the growing chapter. The Psi Chapter House Corporation determined through careful study, assessment, and planning to rebuild the Psi chapter house at 1115 College Ave beginning in May 2021.
- Full basement with multi-purpose room to seat approximately 300 members for chapter meeting
- Dining room to accommodate 230+ women for meals
- Increased residential space allowing 90 sisters to live in
- More individual and group study space with state of the art technology
- ADA-compliant accessibility, including an elevator
- Large covered outdoor terrace
- Increased parking